Friday, January 23, 2009

No ATM Receipt Please

Hello all,
    Most of the people goes to ATM once in a week or atleast once in a month. I have seen lot of people opt of generating hard copy of the receipt and throw it immediately in trash bin. Instead they can opt for onscreen viewing which save paper. 

   Don't think that it is small peace of paper. Because, I have noticed that everytime when i went to ATM, the trash is full.

  Please avoid this. Also opt for e-statement for your account rather than hardcopy. I have done this for my credit card, salary account and mobile bills. I am not able to do much with my broadband service provider(BSNL), since they don't have have facility.

Cheers,
Thiru
http://perfhints.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. So true! You could say the same for grocery stores or other places that give out long, unnecessary receipts. You may spend money on just one item, but the receipt that they give you is ridiculously long, with other offers, and advertisements on it.

    I think companies need to review how they are giving out their receipts. I bet they would actually save money by keeping the amount of receipt paper to a minimum, rather than putting advertisements on it. It would be interesting to do research on this and see if it might actually be true.

    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouboud, Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete

  4. The blog was amazing and the content is also so fluent that relates me easily to the Eco-friendly products. Your valuable suggestion and The Better Earthlings helped me choose the best option for Eco-friendly products.

    ReplyDelete